Peggy Ga. provided an article on the connection between abortion and breast cancer.
Christine B. reminded parents that if they are discussing the birthing of a baby or “the facts of life" with their children to ask them not to share the information with other children, as that responsibility belongs to a child’s parents.
She also recommended Fr. John Hardon’s tape set, Catholic Sexual Morality. The tapes cover the following topics with faithful adherence to the teachings of the Catholic Church:
- Elevation of Chastity by Jesus Christ
- Christianity and Sexual Pleasure
- Psychology and Christian Chastity
- Sexual Pleasure Outside of Marriage
- The Morality of Sex Stimuli
- Modesty and Prudence
- Prayer and Chastity
- The Eucharist and Chastity
- Confession and Growth in Chastity
- Chastity and Sanctity
- Chastity and the Pro-Life Movement
- Chastity and Eternal Life
This tape set and others are available from Eternal Life, www.lifeeternal.org, for $35.00 plus shipping.